Friday, May 25, 2007

School's Out For Summer!

My fiancee has called me out about not entering a blog entry since, well, it is not important. Also, the school year is now over so I have no real excuse to not be better about this. My classes were alright enough this semester. One class I was absolutely not a fan of, but it was washed out by the one I loved. My third was ok enough. The bottom line is that school is over and I got to go golfing today.
This gives me more time to focus on more important things (in no particular order): buying a house, getting married, the dog, and grad exam tutoring. Sarah and I adopted a dog a little over two months ago. She is a funny looking Corgi mix with a big body on short legs, but she is adorable. She is an adult dog who is already housetrained, no accidents in the house. I cannot emphasize how great that is. Plus, she just graduated from her training class at Petsmart. The sad part is that she has a diploma, a claim some students of mine might not be able to make.Sarah and I are in the process of trying to buy a house, an experience that is both really awesome and frustrating at the same time. The wedding is about here and I figure that weddings aren't that hard, if you are the guy. I can make this general point with one story: it took me 30 minutes to pick the tuxes and about 10 times longer for Sarah to find her dress, find the shoes, and then get it altered. Damn, being a dude rocks!
This will hopefully satisfy my reading audience (Mom and Sarah) and prevent future inquiries about when I will post again, so there!

2 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You are right. It was about time you posted, young man. Love the photo of Maggie with the graduation cap. I think she looks even better than you did in one :0) (not a hard feat to accomplish,I might add ) I noticed that you didn't post your score on the golf round. Is there a reason???Hmmmm... Have fun house hunting and tutoring. We'll see you soon. Love, mom xoxox

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Janis said...

hello,
your audience now includes your aunt, too! i won't get on you about posting since i have no idea how to do it myself. i just signed up so i could leave you a message. maggie looks so cute in her hat. hope you are both enjoying the memorial holiday. see ya soon!
auntie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home