Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Excitingly Overwhelming

I mentionted yesterday Sarah and I have entered the preliminary stages of planning the wedding, and I use preliminary loosely. I have never planned an important event that isn't difficult in the initial stages, but this is unreal. There seem to be so many factors that depend on one another, it is near impossible to plan the initial things independent of one another. This makes it a blast since we get to go through a ton of options and choose what we like. This makes it a hassle because we have to go through a ton of options to find what we like. I am not worried. After all, I am marrying a valedictorian.
This is my last week of exit exam tutoring. It was a nice way to keep busy this summer and at the same time earn a few extra dollars. For the most part last year at Pleasant Grove High School I taught the younger grades (7-9). The exit exam tutoring is for the older students (grades 10-12) so it has been nice to interact with a different group of students. The tutoring is an optional deal and with that in mind I have been real relaxed with how I run the class. Some of the kids in the tutoring will have me for Street Law and I can just see it now: "Mr. Erreca, you were so cool in the summer, what happened?" But hey, I will deal with that when I get to it.
Random thought: I can't wait to see Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home