Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm getting sad again

There is an episode of King of Queens where Doug opens up a pudding pack with a huge smile on his face. As he devours it in a matter of a few seconds and the cup runs out of pudding the smile turns into a frown as he proclaims, "I'm getting sad." For me, the full pudding cup was when the kids left on the last day of school in late May. Since Monday is when teachers report back to school after summer I think I find myself in a similar position as Doug. So I will say it as well, "I'm getting sad." I knew this date would come, but it just kind of sneaks up on you. My schedule this year is so much better than it was last year so I can't complain. It is just the thought of having to wake up to an alarm again is so disappointing.
Also, I am excited because I think my readership might now be up to three. I know Sarah reads my blog and I am pretty sure my mom does as well. The other day I told Kelly, Sarah's sister, about it and she started reading it. So watch out, this blog is starting to spread. You can't hold down this voice. Ok, that is about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home